rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Muay Thai Camp Thailand

Muay Thai Camp Thailand

http://www.bangkokfightclub.com

I just found a Muay Thai, BJJ, MMA, Boxing gym right near the Thonglor station. Most MT camps that I've seen have a set price, aroud 10K baht a month, for about 6 hours of training a day. These guys are a bit different, if you look at their schedule and prices.

Their schedule is contradictory. In the "about BFC" page they say that there are three classes a week on Mon, Wed, Fri....but then if you look at the schedule page then it shows that there is a MT class every day.

On top of that, they claim to have an international boxing class but it isn't listed at all on their site.

I've emailed the school to get an answer about this. Since they are right near the Thonglor station it would be perfect for living/work/training. If it turns out that they have 5 MT classes a week and a weight room, what I will probably do is do the 1.5 hours of training daily + weights for the first month, to ease into the training and heat of the country. Then, once I'm back into training shape, I'll hit up a diff city.

Messages In This Thread