rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roma Gypsies Invade England

Roma Gypsies Invade England

Quote: (11-17-2013 05:19 AM)scandibro Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2013 05:07 AM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2013 02:41 AM)scandibro Wrote:  

It's strange that a smart guy like Tuthmosis can be so completely irrational when dealing with things like this. I've never understood that leftist selective irrationality. It's like a girl throwing a hissy fit and refusing to accept reality. Is it some kind of temporary cognitive dissonaince breakdown?

Gypsies are generally trash, lets not beat around the bush. Anyone who have them in their backyard know this. They have resisted and refused countless attempts to 'domesticate' them.

A civil war in Europe seems inevitable. Muslims vs white vs gypsie etc. It's the Balkan War v.2.

Que bono?

First of all, you should talk with respect to Tuthmosis. Who are you?

You sound like a [Image: troll.gif]

I've read many of his articles on ROK. He is a public person through that. Who are you to tell me how to 'talk' to someone online, if I am overstepping some line, certainly someone will ban me. I've contributed data sheets and advice on making money in other threads, which people have found valuable.

Everyone has their weak points, I have many myself. Just because you're A+ in one area, doesn't mean it carries over. It's like when an artist think they have a say in politics. If you're debating, you debate the statement, not the reputation in another field.

It's ok to post good stuff in one area, but how does that give you reign to troll like you did in your post?

Messages In This Thread