rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roma Gypsies Invade England

Roma Gypsies Invade England

Quote: (11-16-2013 05:15 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

My roommate in Colombia was from Hungary. He said there are tons of gypsys. If you have a mentally disabled kid, the government gives you extra money there. He said they'll hit their kids while they are pregnant with them in their stomached to make them retarded so they can collect extra money.

Hehehe, i still remember a story, told by a social worker i know, about some rumanian (i think) gypsies that come to Argentina in the 90`s, and they feed wine to their babies so they sleep while they beg for money on the street. They even rented the now alcoholic toddlers to other gypsies.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Messages In This Thread