rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Random thoughts and anecdotes from OG

Random thoughts and anecdotes from OG

Quote: (11-15-2013 10:25 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

OGNorCal is pretty much the definition of purple pill which is why he's struggling.

My advice unrelated to this:

1. Stop smoking weed
2. Stop believing in relationships, you even "hope" that Roosh gets married one day. You're still a "nice guy" you care so much about a random chick's opinion of you, give up the blue pill or you will get paved at the 7+ range
3. You still think chicks are out of your league this is a poverty mindset, if people don't start asking you "how the fuck are you with her" you're shooting too low
4. You overthink and suffer from paranoia this is how I am certain about point 1
5. You believe in ceilings there is no fucking ceiling

I can triangulate what you do, what you look like and your age bracket without even meeting you.

Stop analyzing, stop analyzing, stop analyzing

Yeah you're right about about a lot of that stuff. I like smoking weed and don't plan to quit, but agree that it's not good for game, and try to abstain from smoking before going out to the bars.

I don't want to get so jaded that I completely stop believing in relationships, although I probably should at this point. For the record I don't think I ever once said I wanted Roosh to get married, I just thought it was a waste to leave his "Anna" chick in the Ukraine, based on how high he was over her. I am too nice of a guy, but I don't want to let that part of me die completely, to be honest I think it's sad that modern American women shit on nice guys so much, but I guess that's just the way it is.

Do I think girls are "out of my league", I'd say this may be partially true, I've only hooked up with 2 maybe 3 true 8/10s and never anything better than that. I say that I'm more of a realist when it comes to what I can pull, but I am trying to step it up and pursue more hot chicks that I'm attracted to, as opposed to "picking low hanging fruit" as I've done in the past.

I know you will say I should move to a new location ASAP, but the truth is there are very few women here that are truly 8+ on the scale, this makes the competition for these women incredibly hard, so it's not like Miami or Santa Barbara where they are on every street corner.

I for sure do over think things and I know that I need to chill on that. I wouldn't say that I suffer from "paranoia" I think that is a bit of a stretch.

Anyhow like always I welcome the feedback, while I feel like you guys are being kind of hard on me, it's all good, I can take it and probably need to hear it anyways. One thing I will say, is that I could care less if I look beta to you all, I never embellish shit on here and come 100% with the honesty, whether that makes me look "purple pill" or not, I am still a man very much in a state of evolution.

Messages In This Thread