rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Consistent Threesome Swoop Game

Consistent Threesome Swoop Game

Quote: (11-15-2013 08:16 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2013 06:48 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

2. Initiated the girls to first, makeout with me together, then kiss each other.

Interesting.

I think that may be a key component.

So are you first kissing both girls at the same time?

Kissing one first, then the other?

Having them kiss each other first?

Any rhyme or reason to this?

Quote: (11-15-2013 06:48 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

I had 7 or 8 of these this year, so it must work.

Damn. That is pretty strong.

I have a feeling that this is going to blow the "average guy sleeps with 5 girls in his lifetime" crowd into a meltdown.

But yeah, that impresses the hell out of me.

Give some more thoughts.

Quote:Quote:

9. I was suited up haha

Well, yeah.

I mean that one goes without saying, right?

What I did was this: I took them outside to the patio area of the bar. Sat them down in a location where we had more privacy. One girl on each side. I was holding both of their hands. Talked to one and just started kissing her. Then continued talking to them as if nothing had happened. Then I was talking to the other one, and in the same way that you want to give attention to both nipples when you go to second base, I started making out with her. Then continued talking about really mundane stuff.

Once you do that kind of thing, the stage is set. You just need to bounce them out of the club for drinks in a private location.

Messages In This Thread