rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miss BumBum 2013

Miss BumBum 2013

Several random comments:

Whenever I get frustrated with the day to day headaches and annoyances of living here I remind myself that an ass beauty contest is on primetime television.

Girls here take their asses seriously. Every man owes it to himself to sign up for a gym membership in Brazil and watch dozens of girls per day executing all manner of ass exercises in ridiculous spandex outfits.

A lot of girls take it too far. Most of the Miss Bum Bum (pronounced Boom Boom which makes it that much better) contestants could probably squat more than me. Not a fan of the huge muscular thighs (of course WB all of them). There was an article in Folha da São Paulo a while back about the phenomenon of frog leg women (giant legs and small torso). I will post a link next time I check the forum while not on my phone.

Yes, it's ridiculous that there is not a single Black or Mulatta girl in an ass contest. Brazil is a racist place and fair skin is the ideal of beauty here.

For what it's worth I saw a local brothel advertising the appearance of miss BB 2012. I guess those are the kind of doors the title opens.

There are tons of bad tats here. Worse than the tramp stamp epidemic in the US. The dumbest is the cursive text on the forearm spelling out their / their boyfriend's / their babies name. Also tons of girl have a little tat on their wrist. Apparently Giselle Bunchen got one and everyone followed.

Messages In This Thread