rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hot new game called "Knock out"

Hot new game called "Knock out"

Quote: (11-14-2013 02:00 AM)Arg expert Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2013 10:25 PM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

Except the power structure says you're not allowed to notice this, cause then you're raciss. Everyone knows that the high murder rate in St. Louis is because of black violence. People don't go downtown at night because of gangs.

and I bet that people who here on this forum, play the outraged 'Liberals', don't go downtown either. Like, never.

They don't put their feet where their mouths are.

I mean, if they are so 'Liberal', these 'progressive Whites', why don't we see them buying a house in Detroit or downtown St Louis?

As for myself I am maybe a 'rightwinger', 'but' I have African friends, and have traveled, happily, to Africa. Several times been to Africa, no problem, people have been cool with me there.

Most retarded comment left on here.

Those are exactly the type of people that move into those neighborhoods.

Like JJ said, it's called "Gentrification".

Not sure how you missed that phenomenon.

Quote: (11-14-2013 02:46 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

And I know someone may be thinking "well it was easier for you because you were white." But that's bullshit, because 1/4 of the cats I worked with were black, and many of them were from the hood.

InternationPlayboy,

Yet you have gone on the forum and talked about how you got special treatment from cops in Miami, while your black friends would get harassed.

Do you really think it would be easier if you were black?

Update:

Ha. You wrote about it again today: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-30054-...#pid577963

------

You guys crack me the f*ck up on here.

You guys are worried about this sh*t?

While corporations and government rip up off and poison us every day?

Be pissed off, but not at this small time sh*t.

This is exactly what they want.

Us fighting each other.

Messages In This Thread