rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santa Barbara Approach Diary

Santa Barbara Approach Diary

I often wonder how long it will take to run into or accidently reapproach a girl I have approached or just see her walking by. I am getting closer to enough approaches and numbers especially on campus it is bound to happen, but has not yet. I would say when I get to 300+ girls approached during the same times of day I game it will have to start happening consistently on campus.

For some reason I can pick a girl's attractiveness with great accuracy in the 6.0 to 7.5 range. There always seems to be a huge gap where there are very few girls in my perception between 7.5 to 8.0 and 8.5 to 9.0. Once they get hot enough things get blurry fast. Because they are so rare they either get an 8 or a 9 badge and that's that. The cute girls to on their way to being hot I guess really just are that much more common. It really is a true bell curve to get to the 8s and 9s.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread