rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I want to try out New York More but....

I want to try out New York More but....

I find most things people don't like in New York to not apply to me. The common ones I see are..

1) it's expensive: yes, lodging is expensive, but after that, it's really not that bad. Food can be found real cheap. Taxis are cheap as hell. Drinks aren't all that bad. Anywhere worth going in America is expensive. If you want an inexpensive place, go to zainsville.

2) people are mean: I didn't see it. Maybe these people are from zainsville and just soft. They're city people with busy lives. Just because someone didn't chat you up for an hour at the bar or didn't have the time to tell you directions because they were late to work doesn't make them mean. When I worked 72 hours a week in Miami and was hustling to get from one job to the other, I would tell people to figure it out for themselves when it came to directions plenty of times. I'm not going to be late to work to help a tourist find the beach, it's 2 blocks over asshole!

3) it's dirty: I enjoy third world shitholes, so please spare me.

4) the women aren't great: please, find me another city with more diversity on earth. You won't find many.

Messages In This Thread