rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I want to try out New York More but....

I want to try out New York More but....

Wolf,

Quote:Quote:

1) I didn't have any logistics whatsoever to where that might affect my mentality since i was visiting my friend for 8 hours and would go on a bus back to DC at 3:45 AM.

This just means you weren't really in NYC. But I think you know this, so I am not going to belabor this point.

and

Quote:Quote:

4) My game needs work. I haven't pulled in my home city(DC) in about a year and some change but my logistics suck to begin with(i live 45 min away). Also, most conversation don't last that long with them as they want to go back to their friends(aka they just want to go back and might not be all that interested).

This is really the core issue. You have standard game-related problems; those need to be addressed first. I think I met you at the RVF meet up...you're a brother, right? If so, you should model yourself on successful players in the area...VK and HC.

Messages In This Thread