rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is nightlife in general in decline in the United States (and maybe Canada)?

Is nightlife in general in decline in the United States (and maybe Canada)?

Quote: (11-12-2013 03:46 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

The current generation of young women have been fed through a system where they've very rarely been exposed to any kind of actual negative criticism of their looks, behaviour and abilities.

They are addicted to devices that offer them a constant stream of positive attention and self-affirmation beyond anything a male partner is physically capable of delivering. Men are fallible, disappoint, and challenge her over-inflated self-image. What use is one man in a bar telling her she's beautiful when it can be 50 orbiters liking a facebook photo.

Women are simply moving beyond the need for the attention of non-virtual men for social and self-validation.

Give it a few more years. If they don't want to fuck you, and you're of no immediate use to them, I suspect the only reaction you'll get out of women is complete indifference or narcissistic fury.

I agree, but I think we need to take this theory one step further.

Personally, I think Facebook will inevitably hack the collective male minds and forever turn us into cyberslaves as feminism reigns in a new era of mankind.

Messages In This Thread