rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian women are the most desired in America

Asian women are the most desired in America

Quote: (11-11-2013 07:39 PM)dreambig Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2013 04:47 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Do you think it could just be a privacy thing? I’ve kissed Japanese women before..but I’ve never tried in a busy space like a club.

Yes it's a privacy thing. Aside from a few drunken outliers in clubs, most Japanese only kiss in private. This is true even for couples.

I still find it interesting that they're so selective about this one particular type of public display of affection. It would be more consistent if they simply avoided any PDA alltogether, but really, you can practically put your hands anywhere you want in a crowded club, touch them anywhere and in any way you feel like, and they're perfectly fine with it, even if their friends are right next to them (as was the case with both girls that particular night, for instance, the first of whom I'd been able to make out with briefly). I guess kissing is more intimate to these women than getting fingered and having one's titties fondled in a crowded dancefloor, whereas is other parts of the world, it would be the opposite.

Point taken, though. No point in trying to change it. I should've realised that's just the way it is a long time ago. Delenda est Osaka!

Messages In This Thread