rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Bullying A Problem In American Society?

Is Bullying A Problem In American Society?

When's the last time y'all were in school? I know some of you dudes are in your 30s and 40s.

This isn't Dazed and Confused [Image: lol.gif]

Even when I was in high school and middle school, the kids that fought often got arrested. Doesn't matter who started it.

There was a video that went viral not long ago where a group of kids were ganging up on this fat boy and hitting him in the face. He bodyslammed one of them and walked away but still got suspended (this was in Australia I believe but a similar system exists in the US).

Then you had the parents of the kid that got slammed raising hell.

You have cases where the bully gets his ass whooped and parents want to press charges or sue for injuries.

So it's not really as simple as just fighting back anymore. Now you're forcing kids to choose between getting bullied or getting hit with a criminal record and/or missing school.

I'm not down with the whole cry to teacher shit but you have to look at both sides of the coin. There is a very wide ranging problem with the way children are raised and schooled these days, bullying is just one aspect of it.

Messages In This Thread