rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using a Key Logger to Know What Your Girl is Really Doing

Using a Key Logger to Know What Your Girl is Really Doing

Quote: (11-10-2013 03:37 PM)YoungBlood Wrote:  

There's an error in the Number Nine's story. Right before you break down her profile, the paragraph before it, you call her Number Eight. You also call Number Ten Number Nine in the 5th paragraph of Number Ten's story. I figured these are just some typos you probably overlooked. There's another one, but I forgot where.

Caught those too.

Quote: (11-10-2013 03:37 PM)YoungBlood Wrote:  

With every single massive sloot I've been with there's always a huge heartbreak that she's been through. In a way, I think we're part of the problem. No doubt, pumping and dumping is damaging for a girl. While girls are born manipulators, this doesn't take full effect until she's been used like some cheap sloot. I'm not making an excuse for girls, but just stating what I've theorized about this whole "girls testing many guys at once". They test (or bang) multiple guys because they don't want to put all of their eggs into one basket. This is because it has proven to be very damaging to her in the past

It's a circular pattern; many times the guys cause heartbreak because they've been heartbroken before themselves by the total sluts, and break the younger girl's hearts after they've learned. Alternatively, they are generally sociopaths or straight up alpha assholes in which the women are simply asking for the trouble.

Really, I find the second the most common (alternatively, the second results from the former); the pumping and dumping is damaging for a girl, but they go after those guys themselves. They pine, and have their hearts break, when they very well know the guy is banging her friends and will never commit to her. That starts in high school or earlier for a select few guys. It's like a guy marrying a total slut and then expecting her to constantly and consistently remain wholly faithful; it's a pipe dream that you have to realize will never come true. Those girls do not realize it and cause their own heartbreak.

And for the former guys who didn't initially start that way; they get that way when their heart was broken and their naive worldview was stripped away.

Anyways: that's off topic, so I'll jump back in. Good book, interesting... depressing in some ways, but I understand it. I'll drop a review for ya.

Messages In This Thread