rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banking With Affiliate Marketing - Guide Part One

Banking With Affiliate Marketing - Guide Part One

Quote: (05-11-2011 06:41 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

There are plenty of guys who are making huge bank online, specially the big dogs in the CPA world. One guy here in Toronto, an indian, is making 6 figures per day doing only CPAs. Of course, he has turned it into a science, has a huge team of programmers, writers and all assisting him along the way. And he's got a huge budget too, where he spends up wards of 80-100k per day on advertising. Google Gauher Chaudry and you'll see.

As to whether this guy (OP) is real or not, can't say. However, I do know for a fact that CPA can be extremely profitable if done right, if you're very detailed oriented and extremely analytic who won't mind working 14-16 hours a day. I did try CPA's when I first started online marketing, but since I'm the laziest guy on earth, I gave up not long after and instead went searching for something less intensive. Now, I spend 2 hours a day max "working" (if answering emails from prospects can be called work) and I'm happy.

Like in any business/endeavour, you'd have to totally immerse yourself into it, learn as much as you can and just do it. You'll make mistakes no doubt, but they are your best teachers. Focus on just one type of traffic generation method, master it and you'll see money coming in like clockwork. Persist, work hard, learn from your mistakes and you'll make bank too.

You hit the nail on the head here. And yeah, I'm definitely one of the former type that you mention - I'm definitely guilty of putting in some stupidly long hours. But that's also because I'm very passionate about what I do and have targets and goals that I want to reach for myself. But yeah, the people who really immerse themselves in it do exceptionally well.... whereas some people are content to just build up steady, stable passive income streams and not go chasing for the major riches..... but they definitely are a lot less stressed out usually.

Also like you say.... picking one thing, mastering it and sticking with it is CRUCIAL. It's much better to pick one thing and do it exceptionally than to dabble in all areas and be mediocre.

The suggestions I put forward (POF and Facebook), I posted because they have a low barrier to entry, are easy to get started with, and have good profit potential. I always recommend them to people starting out.

Personally I don't really mess with these two as much as in the past as I mainly do large scale, direct site media buys.

Messages In This Thread