rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The SF Asian Girl's Guide to Dating

The SF Asian Girl's Guide to Dating

There is alot going on in this thread. My 2 cents

Asian American women often want to assimilate to the American culture. By dating white guys(white being the dominant race in the US) they are assimilating to the US.

Asian women from Asian countries is a different thing. Sargon and another poster talked about how white guys do not get special treatment in Japan. This doesnt surprise me Japan is very xenophobic and foreingers are not well recieved culturally. But there are many countries in Asia and this is less the case in other asian countries who really want to emulate the US culture the Philippines and China being two examples. In those countries being a white guy is going to carry more weight than Japan.

Then there is the fact that much of Asia is developing countries which have poor citizens and for girls there dating a white foreigner is a way of climbing the social/economic ladder if the relationship leads to marriage.

Finally some women have race fetishes. Lets me generous and say 2% of all asian women have a thing for white guys. That means white guys even in cities with many other whites in Asia are still going to have a larger demand of women with a white fetish than white men available to fill the need. Naturally this not race specific as women in Asia could just as easily have a latino or black fetish but this speaks to the issue of why foreigners in asia who never did well at home can find a girlfriend in asia.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Messages In This Thread