rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian women are the most desired in America

Asian women are the most desired in America

Quote: (11-08-2013 10:27 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

She's replying to me obviously. I wrote the following response:

Quote:Quote:

Alas, Asian-Americans are indeed falling prey to the feminist agenda, and it's quite sad. Hence why it's always better to stick with Asians that are born in their own countries.

By your logic, everyone deserves to be proud. Typical feminist "logic". Everyone gets a gold star, no matter how fat or unpleasant!

Domestic duties are feminine the same way that fighting wars is masculine. You can't have one and not the other.

Regarding sex, are you admitting that you don't enjoy giving sexual pleasure? Might want to inform your boyfriend of that.

Ahhh, and then you bring up the fatter and thicker asian women, which is what you should have stuck with, because I'm 100% certain that you fall into this category. Your entire post reeks of snark and fattitude and there's not a single trim, attractive asian woman that would ever write something so asinine. I'd suggest laying off the tonkatsu ramen and xiao long bao. Your parents would be happier if you slimmed down a little. What's equally sad is that out of the multitude of attractive, pleasant asians in Los Angeles, your white boyfriend chose you. He must have absolutely no game and be quite the beta chump.

And finally, the feminist penchant for using the word "misogyny". It would serve you to look up the definition of that word before spewing it out, lest it lose its true meaning.

TheDude:

I wonder if she will respond to you? I think your response is very well written and quite funny in a variety of places. However, personally, I think that you may have overstated some of your assumptions about her, which I personally, never like to overstate any of my assumptions b/c I don't want to give the responder anything to latch onto when they respond back... Anyhow, i did get quite the giggles out of your several turns of phrases.

Messages In This Thread