rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The SF Asian Girl's Guide to Dating

The SF Asian Girl's Guide to Dating

Quote: (11-08-2013 07:41 PM)IntlGamer Wrote:  

I've seen SOME Asian-American girls who are very educated, Westernized, and socially saavy publicly say things like "I would never date an Asian guy eww" or "I want to marry a White guy because White babies or Mixed babies are so beautiful." They say these things in front of other people, as casually as if they were talking about the weather. These are the same girls you see going to White bars and clubs acting like groupies for White guys. These girls are so self-hating and racist they really stick out in most of our minds and hence the stereotype about Asian girls and White guys.

But I'd say in raw numbers, MOST Asian girls end up dating and even just casually hooking up with Asian guys. There are lots of clubs and bars in Southern California where they have Asian nights, and you'll see lots of Asian girls just flirting with Asian bros.

So those white-worshipping Asian girls may not be the majority, but they just stick out in our minds because the things they say and their behavior (acting really slutty in presence of White guys) is so out of the ordinary.

One time I was at a frat party and a friend of mine who is Latino was hitting on an Asian girl. She asked his name and he said "My name is X." Then she drunkenly said, "Oh I know another guy named X, but he's better - he's White." I literally dropped my mouth when I heard. It was shocking because my university was really liberal and diverse. My friend told her off and we left and he said, "Man those Asian girls are so racist and self-hating." I have at least 5 stories like this I can recall off the top of my head. This shows that there are many girls like that out there and everyone knows about them. But again I don't think they're the majority.

Quoted for truth. Funnily enough, as a non-Asian you will meet tons of Asian girls who only date Asian. They aren't interested from the get-go although they usually won't say it so overtly. I remember the groups of Chinese exchange students in the UK. They stick to their own and dating a different race would be social suicide for these types. You will find this attitude throughout East Asia. Yes there are exceptions and I wish they were the hot ones but they usually aren't. To get with hot Asians you need to bring a lot more than "just being white."

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Messages In This Thread