rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian women are the most desired in America

Asian women are the most desired in America

Quote: (11-08-2013 07:14 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Look at this Asian American woman's response to this...

Quote:Quote:

as an asian american woman, you've just totally offended me beyond relief. no not all of us are good cooks and respect dominant men. what is so wrong with being proud of who you are even, your short comings? how does mastering household activities like cooking make a woman more feminine. how does being subservient feminine? and what the fuck is up with your shit about "love giving sexual pleasure"....so we're only having sex with you to pleasure you? PLEASE. we have sex, cause we want it too. and fyi, there are fatter and thicker asian women out there too. how ignorant are you. i'm so very pissed off at how you think you are praising me and my racial type, but you have just disgusted me by your belief in that asian women are nothing more than objects to serve men. fuck you creepy white men and your nasty yellow fever...and this is coming from an asian american woman who actually is dating a white dude. yea, my physical type may have played a little into our initial attraction, but fuck no, my boyfriend does not see me in the misogynistic way you would.

^^^ Her response is just dripping with snark and feminism. This is what Westernization does to women.

She's replying to me obviously. I wrote the following response:
Quote:Quote:

Alas, Asian-Americans are indeed falling prey to the feminist agenda, and it's quite sad. Hence why it's always better to stick with Asians that are born in their own countries.

By your logic, everyone deserves to be proud. Typical feminist "logic". Everyone gets a gold star, no matter how fat or unpleasant!

Domestic duties are feminine the same way that fighting wars is masculine. You can't have one and not the other.

Regarding sex, are you admitting that you don't enjoy giving sexual pleasure? Might want to inform your boyfriend of that.

Ahhh, and then you bring up the fatter and thicker asian women, which is what you should have stuck with, because I'm 100% certain that you fall into this category. Your entire post reeks of snark and fattitude and there's not a single trim, attractive asian woman that would ever write something so asinine. I'd suggest laying off the tonkatsu ramen and xiao long bao. Your parents would be happier if you slimmed down a little. What's equally sad is that out of the multitude of attractive, pleasant asians in Los Angeles, your white boyfriend chose you. He must have absolutely no game and be quite the beta chump.

And finally, the feminist penchant for using the word "misogyny". It would serve you to look up the definition of that word before spewing it out, lest it lose its true meaning.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread