rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian women are the most desired in America

Asian women are the most desired in America

I noticed in my life time the growing desirability of Asian girls by white guys. I'm a 48 year old white guy.

When I was in HS, apparently we had a few Asian chicks. They were non entities to me and my friends. I see them in my year books now, and now I think they were among the prettiest girls I went to school with.

In my 20s, Asian girls were considered easy to get but not that desirable. I wasn't interested in them nor were any if my friends.

Seems like the late 90s or so, people started paying attention to Asian girls. I started hearing terms like "yellow fever" for the first time. I started liking them around then too.

I hear a lot of white broads now complaining about yellow fever and all the "rice chasers." Times have changed. 20 years ago most white guys didn't give a damn about Asian girls.

What I like about them is: they tend to be smaller and thinner, they tend to have better attitudes.

Take care of those titties for me.

Messages In This Thread