rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hipsters

Hipsters

Quote: (11-07-2013 03:49 AM)Edmund Dantes Wrote:  

Relax! I was just commenting on the photos. But I guess I will play your little game.

Quote:Quote:

Are you jealous of this guy who clearly has control over women?

Where did you get that from?

Who cares if he's older?

I do. I see older men as wise, mature, and spiritual people. They are supposed to be the guides for the next generation. However, more guys are turning out like this douche and this forum is wondering why there are very little men in the world.

Go "Be a man" with your MFTOW alpha stuff.

I don't even know what "MFTOW" means. I thought it was MGTOW?

Real alpha is controlling reproduction by being able to spread your seed far and wide.

So if I were to bang 5 fatties tonight, would that make me more alpha than you?

Your complaints sound like distended labias flapping in the wind.

OH SHIT! You AMOGed me. +1 rep.

Relevant:

What's lamer than a thread on a player's forum filled with guys who can't recognize wolves-in-sheeps-clothing players dressing like hipsters to get tribal infiltration and then slaying pussy like crazy.

You see yourself as a wolf in sheep's clothing?

A donkey saw its shadow. It was humongous! Naturally, the donkey thought himself so and walked past a lion, arrogantly. The lion devoured the foolish creature.

You hipsters are gonna grow up one day...

My man, please go to the game forum and drop some knowledge that can be "verified" by other members here as viable game.

Right now, you are whining and have shown us little.

Prove yourself.

Messages In This Thread