rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did you guys have a rough schooling??

Did you guys have a rough schooling??

Summary of my stupid but funny childhood:
I've gone to private school for most of my life, I have always been an "average" kid popularity wise. I was a big and tall kid but I was a pussy until the 4th grade, I'd let people screw with me. I pushed a kid into a steel pole and kicked him off the top of the playground slide in 4th grade because he was messing with me all the time and kept stealing my lunch. I got shafted by the teachers for doing that and had to have a teacher "watch over" me all the way through the 5th grade. I remember coming home and telling my parents what happened, my mom was horrified and pissed but my dad cracked up and told me to do it again if someone ever picked on me.

It was either 7th or 8th grade when I broke some kid's wrist by smashing him into the wall. He threw a craft knife at my head in class, so I got pissed- he was crazy or something. The same kid punched a teacher a couple weeks after that incident. I got out of that one because the teachers and principal were on my dick since I was a "nice" kid. Plus they knew the other kid was a nutcase. He was expelled and went to special-ed school.

Freshman year of high school I grabbed a pothead and locked him in one of the "tall" lockers in the locker room for a while because he was talking shit about me, stole my iPod, and tried to purposely injure me in football. Administration never got me in trouble thankfully, but I made him look like a bitch. Sophomore year he tried messing with me by throwing my food on the ground, I simply walked away. He came up to where I was sitting, the ballsy motherf***** slapped me and got up in my shit. I hit him once without thinking what I was doing and broke his nose ACCIDENTALLY. Only one teacher saw, thankfully he was the football coach and he knew the backstory behind our beef. I owe him for turning a blind eye big time. Kid left the school and told his parents he fell and broke his nose. Last I've heard of him was that he dropped out of school and was sent to juvie or something for selling drugs on a school campus.

Messages In This Thread