rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reykjavik, Iceland - My 11 night venture

Reykjavik, Iceland - My 11 night venture

Location is perfect, anywhere in that area and you're good. Dolly is a new hotspot and it's in that area, as is Harlem. B5 and Prikid should be the furthest up main street you'll need to go for clubs.

I think clubs open at midnight on the 26th for the first time after xmas, but due to licensing laws it might be a short night until 1am only. The other nights will be solid though and you have more action than usual on weekdays between xmas and New Year's Eve because students are off school, etc.

Hotel or apartment are both good, but you'd be paying a ridiculous amount for a decent hotel room downtown that's big enough to host afterparties. Also it's a small place and girls may not want to be seen going to a hotel with a foreigner. Apartment gives plausible deniability. I would go for apartment for those reasons, though the novelty of a hotel room can be a strong draw on a certain type of girl too.

Dress: you can go with blazers no problem, just get a warm jacket over it all. You can then just hang it at the club like everyone else does. You don't want to be going out in just a sweater that time of year.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Messages In This Thread