rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Totem Pole of Race Attractiveness, Indian male question.

Totem Pole of Race Attractiveness, Indian male question.

Quote: (05-10-2011 01:50 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Pretty much. I'd be 100 percent sure he was trolling if he weren't Indian and I didn't know, from prior experience, that these poor guys will twist themselves into a logical pretzel just to avoid the obvious answer to things.

This guy isn't interested in solving his problem with game, he wants a hall pass stamped by the guys in this forum that says it's possible for him to land a Latina.

Or, he's trolling.

I can see your point with the whole logical pretzel thing, and know that is a problem with Indian guys.

Its just that every post he has made so far, it has been the same thing, can I get X girl? I only like X girls, and don't want Y girls. How can I do better than Y guys? Will Z guys be always on top of the ranking or how can I get better than the 9 for Indian guys?

And plus I am not really too sure with the whole I am from a place in the US where there are only white girls and I have had 4 white girl friends before deal either or why a guy who could get 4 girls before be all of a sudden so hellbent on some list/ranking ... really makes me wonder where in the US he is from.

OP, I didn't say you were a troll, it is just that the posts you have made so far don't really project out that you want to learn something worthwhile or improve yourself. Its just like Tuthmosis said, it seems like you are trolling or just looking for validation with everyone telling you latinas are going to go ga-ga over you or you are going to knock over the #1 ethnicity/race in the totem pole or some shit like that.

Game is not about sex. Sex is a by-product, albeit an excellent one, it is the thrill of the hunt!!

Messages In This Thread