rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin almost impossible for foreigners

Medellin almost impossible for foreigners

Quote: (11-01-2013 03:13 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

The beauty of "3rd world shitholes" is that many of them still have a decent sized middle class where the girls are thinner, sweeter and more feminine than their Western counterparts. Couple that with their exotic looks, and the uncertainty and excitement of living in a foreign country and you have a recipe for some good times.

That said, sometimes banging an uneducated barrio/isaan/favela chick is just fun.

Agree 100%. My only thought was that often the only "game" you really need in many places is enough to purchase the airfare to get there. Being there and having access is the key. The talent in sex tourist destinations varies based on location. The entire experience of being in an exotic place adds a lot to the overall experience as you mentioned.

I think the USA has a good amount of sexy women in certain cities, but the amount of effort one has to exert to get with one might be a lot more effort than in a 3rd world shit hole, even with the language barriers, etc. That is why I said I give props to guys that can do in the USA what others have to travel to 3rd world shit holes to pull off. I'm talking strictly bangs.

Messages In This Thread