rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hello...Russia

Hello...Russia

As an unexpected addendum to my summer EE trip, one of the girls I went out with in Moscow got her visa and came to visit LA. This girl is who I referred to as the Internet Prude in the stories in this thread. She was cute, but not my favorite at the time when I was in Moscow. She doesn't drink at all and refused to come back to my apartment regardless of the number of times I went out with her. So after two night dates and the realization she was prude, I switched to just seeing her during the day when I was hungover and wanted to go for a walk or something. Never got further than making out with her.

After I returned home, we kept slightly in touch and turns out she got approved for a visa to America. LA was obviously one of her desired locations, so she came out here and asked if I would be around which I was. She then asked if she could stay with me, to which I replied yes thinking the bang has to be in the bag. Coupled with how entirely over LA I am as a city and my desire to take a break from drinking, I saw it as a low risk proposition - I wasn't going out hunting new girls anymore and if she remained a prude I'd just kick her out a la my buddy's Tomsk girl.

Well she came and to cut to the chase, it turned out to be a great. I basically had a Russian girlfriend for a week. I was with her almost 24/7, so it gave me a very condensed experience of having a foreign girlfriend. As I'm sure you can guess, I enjoyed it much more than my experiences with the LA girls I've been dating and prompted my last ROK article.

Before I get to some of the interesting highlights, I will say that I am not oblivious to the fact that she got a great deal too. She had a free place to stay (got a hotel for the first few nights, but after stayed with me). She had a tour guide. She didn't have to rent a car. She didn't have to plan anything. She had someone translate everything for her and take care of all the nuances that comes with going to a foreign country. Given how calculating Russian girls are, I wouldn't be surprised if she had this planned out before we even met – i.e. trying to find an American to meet while in Moscow and then when/if she got her Visa keep in contact with him for these very purposes.

Nonetheless, I had a wonderful time myself, the sex was fantastic and plentiful, and she was nice and very sweet. The last day I got some sick eating some food and despite wanting to see some more sights she called it off and essentially nursed me back to health. Anyway, on to some of the major takeaways from my week:

-First comment off the plane: "why are the women flight attendants so big and old? I do not understand."

-One night we went to go get groceries and she almost left my place in flats and had a heart attack. Ran back in and put heels on.

-Went to do a slight hike and she refused to dress down. She wore heels and a dress because she said it was more important to look good for the pictures than to be comfortable. Ridiculous I know, but more welcome than the opposite – her dressing down for an event to be comfortable rather than pretty.

-Kept commenting on how fat girls were in America and took pictures to show back home.

-On a very interesting point…towards the end of the week she started eating more and more. What became half a cupcake for lunch became an actual meal. Then eating like shit – having fries, burgers. She kept saying nothing like this exists in Russia, this "tasty." I think this shows how addictive these crap foods are over here. Flavors and tastes that are not natural and intended to induce addiction. At one point she even said if she came to America she could be fat like all the other girls and it would be normal! Unreal how fast the virus spreads.

-She probably took over 2000 pictures. It was truly unbelievable. If anyone has spent any time in EE you know how much these girls love taking photos of themselves. Well imagine when they are in LA for the first time, it was insanity. She straight out told me she uses 10 of every 100 photos she takes.

-Speaking of LA, now there is no doubt in my mind how much value this city holds for these girls. The first day we spent in downtown LA, and she couldn't stop talking about how amazing LA was. Again, DOWNTOWN LA. Not the beaches, not Rodeo Dr., not Hollywood. Every single day she kept stating how amazing it was she was actually in LA, and how nice LA was. After showing her Beverly Hills and Santa Monica she was beside herself. I know when she goes home she will sing the praises of this city. Don't doubt the power of the California ID.

-She got a lot of attention wherever we went. And I will be frank she is about a 7 I'd say, and in Moscow nothing special. But the way she carried herself or something drew a lot of comments and looks. Wearing heels to go hiking probably doesn't do anything to minimize that either. [Image: lol.gif]

-She took a minimum of three showers a day. Everytime we'd leave the place, everytime we got home, and before/after instance of sex. It was rather enjoyable, she smelled wonderful at all times.

-Sex was very passionate, something I alluded to before describing Russian women. She was no different. It varied from 1-3x a day.

-She would ask to take pictures with a bunch of random things, sometimes some random dude's bike or basketball or whatever. Not a single guy said no, and all were more than happy (even excited) to help her out. I had to explain to her why everyone was so "nice."

-She had the EE "I must have it now" attitude. She bought an IPAD all cash after her card got declined, using all her remaining cash. I told her not to do so, and to figure out what was wrong with her card as she should have some cash on her. She did not care and wanted the IPAD that very same day. She also got the biggest and best one even though she could not tell me a single reason why she needed the "best" one.

-She was as domestic as she could be. She didn't know how to cook, which is rather rare, but she made the bed every morning, would clean the dishes, etc.

Overall I had a great time and really enjoyed this mini-gf for a week thing. I wish there was a way to replicate this on a consistent basis. However, how quickly she got accustomed to eating a lot of junk food, and the fact she got so much attention here even in LA makes me realize the idea of bringing one of these girls back to America on a permanent basis is a recipe for disaster.

For the hell of it here's a pic of her on the way up to the hike. I'll take it down after a day or two...

Messages In This Thread