rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women With Big Butts Are Smarter And Healthier

Women With Big Butts Are Smarter And Healthier

Lol, following links to the original study..

Quote:Quote:

Professor of Physics Sandra Melendez of the University of Arizona was unimpressed by the study.

“Seriously? That’s how men are going to decide I’m smart? Whatever, I guess I’ll just take my award-winning research to Victoria’s Secret,” she told PNS.

“Intelligent my ass, I’m pinche brilliant,” she said, noting that she was a runner-up for the Nobel prize this year.

“Maybe if I’d mailed them a picture of my culo I would have won the gold,” she remarked sarcastically. “In the meantime, I’m going to keep working on my research, hopefully one day the male-dominated science field will see my mind, not just my record-breaking booty.”

I love how butthurt this bitch is over research that is pretty much irrelevant to her - she already wasted her talent becoming a physics professor.

Also, @PhilE, I'm sure a lot of asian women also have smaller waists, keeping that ratio bangin'

EDIT: Here we go, it's about the ratio

Quote:Eyeonthenut Wrote:

The researchers analyzed data from 16 000 women, concluding that comparing measures with waist hip, the ideal ratio is 0.6 and 0.7.

Messages In This Thread