rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Big Problem with Day 2's

Big Problem with Day 2's

Quote: (10-29-2013 08:14 AM)cpark Wrote:  

I have no problem in approaching and getting a girl to meet on day 2. But on day 2 on the actual date, I don't know exactly what I’m doing wrong that the girl won't see me on day 3.

For example, I take a girl out to a cool lounge. I order drinks. We sit next to each other and I DHV about what I do, travel, my hobbies, make her laugh, etc. I ask her to sit closer which she usually does. The kino is light, for example, holding her hand for a sec, kissing her on the cheek, stroking her back a bit. But no kissing takes place unless she's willing to. I then get into Comfort by talking about her background and mine and finding out things we have in common. At the end of the date, we leave. And that’s it. Afterwards, day 3 becomes very difficult to arrange.

I don’t know but I think I’m not forging a connection and not building enough rapport. I’m lost here. This shouldn't be happening. Let me know what I should or shouldn’t be doing. Thanks.

Forget about this DHV stuff.

It sounds like you're starting the date with the mindset that you've got to go out of your way to impress the girl. It also seems as if you're carrying the load of the conversation too much.

Break out of this mental framework and start letting things flow more freely. Girls love talking about themselves.

Remember, she's already impressed by you at some level. That's why she's out with you on a date, "day 2". She likes you already.

Try escalating more. Take her from the lounge to another bar, to your apartment, or hers. Take her to your car.

Have a killer instinct about it - the goal isn't to overwhelm the girl with your coolness so that she suddenly asks to come to your place for a drink and drops her panties for you. You got to lead the way.

Messages In This Thread