rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Difference between Western women and non-Western women

Difference between Western women and non-Western women

You're generalizing a little much.

To begin with, I think many of the biggest concerns we have with "western" women are greatly magnified within American society, which I think has some of the most warped gender dynamics (owing largely to its legacy of puritanism and the hypocritical oversights that result from it) in the Western world.

When you mention this:
'Western women are coarse, vulgar, rude, or distinctly lack femininity."

I think primarily of Americans, and then secondarily (to a significantly lesser extent than the US but still more so than most other nations) some Scandinavian women (Denmark in particular judging from Roosh's anecdotes). As MiXX states, this issue is less common in Canada, and judging from what I've heard its also not as big of a concern in Poland or the Baltics (areas listed as "Western" according to your map).

I think the dynamic is the same with your second claim:

"Western women are argumentative, critical, and demanding (i.e. bitchy)."

Common problem in the US, less so even in many parts of Western Europe(ex. France) and Canada.

These claims here:
"Western women are money-hungry and superficial.
Western women are generally mentally unstable."

You can find them outside of the Western world as well, sometimes to an even greater extent. Generalizing isn't accurate in this regard, and will only allow the greencard hunters more leeway than they deserve.
While I'll generally agree that(at least with regards to the US) a high level of consumerism and materialism within this culture may lead to more superficility than other parts of the world are used to, it would not be wise to assume this to be solely a western trait. Go to Colombia, Russia or Thailand and you'll find plenty of superficial women(perhaps even to your advantage).

To summarize, I see where your frustration is coming from, but in this case it has not been accurately channeled.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Messages In This Thread