rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jelqing To A Bigger Wiener

Jelqing To A Bigger Wiener

Quote: (10-27-2013 09:57 PM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (02-13-2013 02:41 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

I'm not sure why some guys have an automatic negative reaction to this. I class it in the self improvement category. If I was still living in the states, where the cavernous pussies reside, I might consider it. But as I'm in Asia with a preference for small chicks, and am modestly above average to begin with, there would be no benefit.

I really don't get this notion about "supplicating". Oh, don't bother to self improve in that area, that's only for her benefit, and that would be supplicating. Oh, don't bother to be great in bed, that's supplicating. Huh? Well, whatever you call it, stuff like that add up to making the girl your love slave.

The concept by behind not supplicating is that a woman needs to feel like the man doesn't need her during the attraction phase.

So, doing things to please her or make her feel good or seen as bad.

Truth it's more nuanced. You need to know how and when to provide comfort to balance out the asshole vibe.

Agreed. Supplication is not a black and white subject like most people tend to think.

Increasing your dick size is supplication? Nah.
Buying a beer for a girl is supplication? Nah
Doing something a girl asks you to do is supplication? Nah

Like you said, it a lot more complicated. A guy can pay for a chicks entire meal and drinks, and still maintain an aloof frame and understanding of abundance. Another guy could do the same and it would just scream beta. The answer isn't in the act, it's in the scenes composing it.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Messages In This Thread