rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A question about work

A question about work

Quote: (10-27-2013 03:12 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

@The Lizard of Oz. Thanks for the thoughtful response!

Now I am not angry at the world. I am just trying to be honest. Since - I want to challenge the corporate mindset which has crept over to the UK from America. Which is that work is great - and if you are not happy. Well - don't worry - just find a better job!

Like I mentioned earlier, do you have any skills that you could use to work for yourself? Tons of guys here have amazing advice on making yourself location independent and also doing something you enjoy but getting paid to do it. I love writing, and I enjoy sales writing, so I am moving into copywriting and article writing. There's tons of things an intellectual like you could do, you just need to devote a few hours a day into deciding where to go with it.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread