rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"We Have Nothing to Fear but the Manosphere Itself"

"We Have Nothing to Fear but the Manosphere Itself"

Great point I hadn't thought of:

"This is the same news outlet that covered “devil worship” in 1985 with nary a trace of skepticism."

On the internet we have outrage farmers. Your Anita Sarkeesians, Jezebels, etc. Look what a man said now! Get mad! Post "Nope!" GIF's! Click again to see if they were approved! Click again to see the sisterhood respond with "This! Just this!" Donate now! Watch the Activia ad 56 times!

But TV is old school. They're fear farmers. Your child could be Satanic Ritually Abused! Driven to murder by Dungeons and Dragons! Your child could be chatting with pervs on the internet! Inviting them over for sweet tea and cookies and if you were just trying to warn her, sir, why did you bring condoms? Your daughter could be bullied online or raped by these rapey raping advocates of rape! Tune in at 11! None of the boogeymen are real, of course. So the TV people had to create them.

They need hysteria. The 20/20 piece didn't run because they don't have a rape victim to connect to the manosphere. Anita Sarkeesian getting nasty tweets isn't going to cut it. They need a pixelated face. Distorted voice. I was drugged... I woke up... he was on top of me... Investigators found the work of "Roosh Vorek" in the rapist's browser, along with an article by "Matt Forney" detailing how (incredulous tone) women... are not worthy of self-esteem. How widespread is this hate movement? The answer... will shock you. Cut to a mom tousling her towheaded kid's hair. Tide has a new solution for stubborn grass stains, she tells you.

20/20 is for old people. A bunch of gibberish about message boards isn't going to cut it. They don't know what the fuck an "online forum" is. You need to scare them. HEY: RAPE! Details at 11. Slow pan over an innocent dorm room. "Janice" was an ordinary college student excited for her freshman year. That was until she met Chad Snatchworthy, a nice guy... with a secret. Chad followed a men's hate movement that's steadily gaining ground all over the country...

We get the old in-out everyone tuned in for. Anchors sign off, look down solemnly. Credits roll. Mom calls her daughter in college. It's 11PM Friday. Voicemail. "Susy honey... I just saw a thing on TV... I want to make sure you don't hang around with those man-cube guys... I sent you some Tide in the care package." Meanwhile dad's jerking it into the toilet thinking of college date rape. Susy's getting her box munched publically in front of the local bank.

That's what they need. Talking on TV about men talking on the internet about women talking on the internet-- boring. Sex it up. ABC: if you're reading this: hire me. I'll make it happen.

delicioustacos.com

Messages In This Thread