rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Men are Stupid- It's a Players Market

American Men are Stupid- It's a Players Market

Quote: (05-06-2012 02:31 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Americans with game and Americans without (betas, white knights) might as well come from different planets.

Whenever someone on the forum whines about things getting "mainstream" I just laugh. They don't understand how niche real game is.
I agree, I think 'generally' many countries have certain traits, but I don't believe you can say a bold statement which comments for all of the countries men. And I'm not even American. Many Americans have game however, its hard to nationalize game, its one of the great things that isn't based on age or nationality, its based on mindset. Anyone can learn it.

If you go to some parts of London you'll see guys with zero game, but I could go to Wales and find tonnes. It doesn't mean Wales has more than London, it just means that I am out on a certain day which attracts a certain type. You may be in a beta American male area.

Messages In This Thread