rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to increase the value of RVF

How to increase the value of RVF

I've been reading the RVF for a long time before I joined.

I think the forum has evolved, and it's become more than just a "game" forum in a narrow sense of the word. Of course the Game section remains crucial, but the other sections are valuable and sometimes brilliant in their own right.

The concept of game has expanded. Everything is game. The Lifestyle section is about how to game living your life. Everything Else is about how to game understanding and making sense of the world. Travel is about how to game different countries. The different categories are well chosen, they're broad enough but not so broad as to be meaningless.

Each of the sections has a slightly different feel but they definitely belong together, like different wings of a good house that's being lived in and used in the right way. Like all really good houses it is kept clean but not so clean as to be alienating. It is hospitable to guests and strangers but it is stained through and through by the character and tastes of the owners.

I think the best days of the RVF are still ahead. It is only gaining in relevance and power. Posters are increasing its value every day by sharing their knowledge, experience and camaraderie, and this is true of all parts of the forum. Value is something that accrues slowly over time and there are no shortcuts, nor are any needed.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread