rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post your first notch

Post your first notch

I joined a band and our female singer had a friend that came to my first show. Her friend stood in front of me the whole show, and afterwards blew me in her car. We banged after our next show about a week later. She was kind of big, but had a cute face and was pretty good in bed. Sadly I was 23 or 24 and had absolutely NO game whatsoever. She was also the first girl I ever made out with, which is pretty pathetic. Once she realized my lack of game and uber-betaness, we "broke up" about 2 weeks later.

In the 10 years since then, my game has gotten a little better, but I still haven't harnessed the power of band-game. I did have a girl last year come up to me after a show and tell me I made her pussy wet, but that's it as far as nailing chicks after shows. Looking back, I had some pretty good opportunities of girls approaching after shows but I had no game at the time, and unless she's in total slut mode (like the girl last year) you still need some game to get the bang after a show. I think if I had read something like "Bang" back in 2003 I could have killed it for the 2 years we were around. I'm still in a band now but sadly most of the audience are the other bands and their girlfriends.

Messages In This Thread