rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Montreal thread

The Montreal thread

I tried a new bar yesterday. Basically they closed the Ballroom on St-Laurent and opened a bar called l'Appartement 200.

Good on thursday nights, the quality of girls was insanely high (young crowd from university though) but barely dressed up, some nice dresses, skirts... not a bad bar in term of logistics.

Honestly I don't think it's gonna last, the crowd seemed too clickey for me, and it seemed to me it because it was a new bar all beautiful girls were eager to try it on the same night but I think it's gonna go back to a more normal student or hipsterish crowd in the future it has more a lounge vibe (with old school arcades everywhere) but I swear the girls were top quality last night, might be a good place to pre-drink before going out for real. Don't judge on the pictures the ratio was really high and the girls of much better quality.

http://www.33mag.com/fr/2013/09/27/lapt-...t-montreal

BTW CHardonnay i'm still waiting, where did you find those super scandinavians girls, what bar?

Messages In This Thread