rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What if you don't like clubs?

What if you don't like clubs?

Chad Daring -

"Any ideas for those of us who dont have a big bankroll and high end connections?"

Yes.

When I was a younger proto-type G, I was all about house parties at the beach. And mad day Game. At the beach.

Not sure if that helps to many out there that don't live at the beach, and the "house party era" of old is a thing of the past more or less in Southern California beach communities.

"I might be wrong but arent these pricey to get into?"

Racetracks are actually super cheap to get into.

However if you are talking about The Del Mar Racetrack's Turf Club ( http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2009/07/dre...-club.html ), no amount of money will get you in. You need to be a member or know a member. You could be a billionarie, but if you don't have the connects, you aren't crossing the plane of the entrance.

"Do you mean go there and eat and see what walks in? And if so the price issue rises up for me"

Yeah you need some kind of Bankroll to operate. But you can always just order apps and cocktails, which is what I do anyway.

(Hotels) "Any recommendations?"

Yeah, I have tons. I am literally a walking Encyclopedia of dope hotels.

What city are you in?

Messages In This Thread