rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

20Nation and TravelHardCore (THC) in Dominican Republic
0Nation and TravelHardCore (THC) in Dominican Republic
Quote: (10-24-2013 04:21 PM)renotime Wrote:  

What dating sites are ya'll primarily using? Badoo?

I'm only using Badoo right now and so far the options seem limitless.

Buy the super powers and some credits to boost your profile in dead moments. It doesn't cost a lot.

Quote: (10-24-2013 04:44 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Also for THC, have you been using google translate to send messages in Spanish? I also have very weak and limited Spanish, but plan to work on that over the next couple months.

Yeah, but get the basics down first. Google translate messes up a lot so you will want to know what you are copy-pasting.

I do use google translate and a website for verb conjugations: http://www.linguasorb.com/learnspanish/verbs.aspx

The thing is, these girls reply in slang and make spelling mistakes so often google translate will not work here (like "aqui" can be "aki", "hacer" will be "acer", "vamos" = "bamos" etc.)

If you have a couple of mounths, that's enough time to learn enough Spanish.

But the more you know the better.

Quote: (10-24-2013 06:20 PM)Tenerife Wrote:  

THC must have 10 jugs of water in his hotel room....

Haha, yeah, I actually hide the extra water jugs before I go out now. But it's always good to have enough water here with the heat [Image: wink.gif]

Messages In This Thread