rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Poland thread

The Poland thread

I'm curious how important personal style is in Poland, and what kind of style is popular there? I am also a middle eastern/mediteranean looking guy, and usually dress either with more of an urban/hip hop style or more of an upscale GQ look. I'm assuming that Poland is pretty safe, can a guy rock some nice jewelry like (watch, gold chain, diamond ring/earring), and not have to look over his shoulder? Would that look go over well there and DHV, or would it come off as try hard? Also based on what you've seen do you have a shaddy mafioso element like you might find in (Hungary, Latvia, Russia, etc.), or super aggressive alpha guys who want to cock block or start fights?

Never considered going to Poland, and don't usually travel mainly for women, but based on what you're saying Poland does have a lot going for it, factor in cheap cost of living, and probably at least a little cool history, culture, nature, and it may be a place I should start thinking about.

Messages In This Thread