rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Balkans vs The Baltics

The Balkans vs The Baltics

Quote:Quote:

The big thing when I went seemed to be local white guys dressed up in hip-hop gear, i.e. oversized clothes and bling bling, the locals loved it.

[Image: dodgy.gif] [Image: smile.gif]

Im glad to hear the best of our trends as infiltrated deep into Europe.

Quote:Quote:

GIRLS: The girls are hot and the obesity epidemic hasn't reached here yet. The ONS culture isn't widespread, but it does happen, with clubs being the main area for that. Tolerance for beta behavior is low. Some girls will write off strangers, but the other part will be eager for them.

This is all music to my ears. To me, this translates as "The women are still very feminine".

These women dont pretend to put up with beta game to further the guise of gender equality, but instead outwardly demand that men behave according to the natural law (which states that men behave dominantly). There is no hypocrisy here, no doubetalk, and no confusion for younger developing guys.

Unless she's a diehard Muslim, it doesnt matter to my sex life whether or not ONS culture is widespread. Id leave the feminized ONS culture in the States in a heartbeat to game truly feminine women in a non-ONS culture. [Image: smile.gif] You go on a few more dates, but get infinetly higher quality female companionship.

Messages In This Thread