rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Confused about a girl's text

Confused about a girl's text

Quote: (10-22-2013 02:11 PM)James 2013 Wrote:  

If SHE is telling YOU when the date is going to be you have already lost.

Thanks, James, you have a good point. I never thought about it that way. If this happens again, I'll say something like, "I'm busy that day.. but I'll let you know when I'm free."

Now, assuming that she's rescheduling in 9 days, what do you suggest I do to turn it around in my favor? Should I preempt it and ask her out before the 9 days?

Quote: (10-22-2013 02:19 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Also, despite others saying that her setting the date is doing things on her terms, she's offering to reschedule without prompting (assuming here). That's a good sign, but don't tolerate any more rescheduling if you're agreeing to her reschedule.

You assumed correctly. She did offer to ask me what I thought about seeing her in 9 days, she didn't exactly dictate it. And yes, I agree completely with your point. Something like this won't happen again. I just hope I assumed correctly that she meant next Money as in next week as opposed to this past Monday.

Messages In This Thread