rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone own a bar or ran one?

Anyone own a bar or ran one?

To the more experienced members of this thread on the internal working of bars/clubs. I have a question.

I have some associates looking into the technical detail of this app. I am wondering, given your experience with bars/clubs, do you see this app bringing real value to clubs/bars?

Quote: (08-27-2013 05:14 AM)Nemencine Wrote:  

Girls Night Out App(potential name G-SPOT.me). - An app that allows Girls to know which random bars around them is letting girls in without cover or with reduced cover charges(and by how much and for how long into the night). Also, which bars/clubs has drinks at reduced prize for the ladies during the night....promotional tie-ins for clubs/bars...If a girl shows the bar/club promotional code on the App and bring 5 friends or more, they get even cheaper alcohol...further increasing foot traffic into bars/clubs.... .

I mean, just because an app sounds great in theory doesnt necessarily translate to reality. Input(constructive criticism or otherwise) from people with practical knowledge of the working mechanics of bars/clubs will be appreciated.

regards,

--Nemencine

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

Messages In This Thread