rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why you shouldn't touch Indian women in India

Why you shouldn't touch Indian women in India

Quote: (05-06-2011 02:46 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Appearance wise, I wouldn't group Sri Lankans and South Indians in with North Indians and Pakistanis. Quite different looking.

For me, Indian girls are just straight up lame. Even when they look good, they don't have sex appeal or nice attitudes. They are notorious 'no' girls.

I have actually had great success with Indian girls...but I think Indian girls are the least motivating for me even at a physical attraction level.

It's hard for me to comment as I have very little attraction to them either but I think mine stems from a far different reasoning.

There is an attitude that comes with Indian girls outside of India, which I think is in large part due to upbringing. They're not supposed to associate with guys especially non Indian guys so they aren't naturally comfortable and it comes across as bitchy but I think more times than not it's just they're socially awkward around guys approaching them and don't always now how to work what they got as it were so that reads as a lack of sex appeal. The younger generations are changing that thankfully. It goes the same for Indian guys, I made the point in another thread that Indian guys are behind the 8ball when it comes to gaming girls, we just weren't taught growing up so we're picking up shit in college that most of you guys know in high school and by the time we've got game our families are pushing us to get married. By the time the women know how to talk to guys and be flirty they're being ushered off the market. The no girls, again not just a indian girl thing, I was down in New Orleans with my cousin, girl was all over him and he was scared by her aggressiveness, he just backed right off and stayed away from her all night and I've seen so many examples of this. The girls like my cousin are interested they just don't know what to do and they'd rather say no then feel stupid. Silly but it's reality. That said some are just flat out bitchy lol, the hotter you get the bitchier you get, status does get its play in Indian culture so a light skinned hot indian girl can think she's quite the prize even if she like some of her sistas is socially retarded and can't work what she's got.

I will say this for Indian girls, when they are deadly hot they are about as hot as a girl can get period.... the average is to me is just lower than the average girl, but I have most asian women just below, boils down to preferences but just the way I see it.

Messages In This Thread