rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Marxist critique of Roosh V

A Marxist critique of Roosh V

Here is something that I always find fascinating.

When I clicked on the article and saw the title -- "Cockblocked by Redistribution" -- this use of the word "cockblocked" made me wince badly.

Now this word gets used 50 times a day on the forum and it's perfectly fine, of course. It doesn't strike me or anyone else in any particular way, you just read right through it to its (unfortunate, lol) content.

But there is a cringeworthy vulgarity in the way feminists and ideologues of that ilk wield profanities. I find it very hard to take.

It's like the difference between an actual cock just hanging between your legs and going about its humble or not so humble business, and a cut off dried out dead human cock hanging from some scarecrow in the West Virginia backwoods in a horror movie. The latter is how the use of the word in an article like this feels to me. The deadness and dryness of its use make it ugly as sin.

These people should stick to the words that really mean something to them. When they write "Southern Poverty Law Center", that's completely fine, and one reads right through the words to their (quite grim) content.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread