rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"500 approaches, 0 lays." What is this guy missing?

"500 approaches, 0 lays." What is this guy missing?

Quote: (10-18-2013 05:50 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

Get the hell off of PUAHate, that site is toxic. And quit worrying about your damn jaw, you look fine.

This thread is making my head spin. I'm gonna page Nigel and have him introduce you to some BBWs at the Golden Corral. I don't understand what your alleged mental block is toward the 6s and 7s. Are you purposely only shooting for the stars so you can feel better about being rejected?

I've had the opportunity to sip from the holy chalice a few times, in conversation and online. 8's 9's and 10's have immense flirting skills, everything they do is heightened. Sex itself, to me, isn't much of a turn on but talking to a truly rare hot female specimen gets me rock hard. Harder than fucking a 6.

heres a video with a longer interaction (girl was a 6 and obviously super receptive.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaLJT3s_wAk

Messages In This Thread