rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kiev 2013

Kiev 2013

I've traveled to many many cities, and Kiev is the only one that when I think about its nightlife I get tingles and flashbacks and get excited. I just absolutely love the nightlife there.

Shooters was bad?!? Did you go on a Wednesday or Sunday? Sure you won't find many 8s and 9s there, but if you want a quick 7 the girls there are as slutty as they get. Qwest was in and out in 45 minutes and left with a girl. I took a girl home who claimed she was a virgin but then banged me the next date.

What else...Sky Bar is great in the outdoor area so not sure about now given the weather. Like others said leave the main area and you will get some wow factor. Indigo, Saxon, etc. Vodka bar is always good for quick action and off nights. Yes there are turks there but then think of the girls that go there - huge sluts. Went out with a Megan Fox look alike I met there though I couldn't crack through her shields.

Ugh I hate you all [Image: biggrin.gif]

Messages In This Thread