rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how to go jack reacher

how to go jack reacher

Quote: (10-18-2013 05:40 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (10-17-2013 10:35 PM)DiorHomme Wrote:  

It's simply not feasible for everyone to always rent, use fake names ordering pizza, always use cash, always use pre paid phones, have a car titled in someone else's name, etc. Even then, you aren't completely under the radar in the US. Overseas, possibly.

Why not?

Just thinking theoretically here(I have no desire to go off the grid), how exactly are you going to have a car in someone elses name? You mean like a dead relative? Let's say you do that once, and it works then your car finally dies after 5 or 10 years.(depends on how old and what condition the car was when you got it)

But as you are now living with nothing but the clothes on your back, maybe in another state or another country, you don't have access to any one else to put the car's name in, you have to put the car in your own name, would you not?

I am harping on this because the DMV is one way the government has a record and paper trail on you. I assume you are also not going to get registered to vote or have any mailing address.

I assume you are also putting the insurance in your dead relative's name? correct?

And why are you doing all of this again?(assuming you haven't done anything wrong, don't owe anyone money and not in trouble with the law)? How exactly do you benefit from being off the grid?

Messages In This Thread