rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ABC Hit Piece on the Sphere

ABC Hit Piece on the Sphere

I love seeing the manosphere get exposure but when I see it attacked in such a dishonest manner on sites outside of the typical feminist blogs it worries me. Remember the growing police state and our receding digital privacy.

Is the average guy going to stand up and wrestle himself from the grips of fat girl pussy to side with us? Have you ever tried convincing a friend that his girlfriend is a cheating slut or game works or introduce them to the red pill way of thinking? Many are stuck in the Matrix by choice. You had a guy who was completely entrenched in the manosphere for years and had experienced the worst of women first hand yet still chose the blue pill.

Sure, more guys are starting to wake up but other guys are losing their jobs and going to jail for "rape". Every day we see another egregious violation of men's rights, so don't assume this war will be won easily. The further feminists are backed into the corner, the more dangerous they become.

That being said, it's a fight worth fighting.

Messages In This Thread