rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kiev 2013

Kiev 2013

Quote: (10-16-2013 10:08 AM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

C317 - Great report. I pretty with much agree with most of what you wrote. In terms of racism/safety I too never experienced any issues until that 1 night on last trip which I reported on. Luck of the draw I guess.

Did you make it clubs away from the center like Forsage or Indigo ?

From what I'm hearing currently the ratio's in the club are better now the when I was last month which was similar to my experience back from February too. I still would not go back in the cold weather although... I'm planning for May/ June next year currently.

I didn't make it to either of those clubs...sound like places I'd like to hit at least once next time though. Yeah, I've heard the ratios are better as the weather gets colder. During my first week the weather was a little chilly, but mild. But by the second week, it started to turn downright cold, especially for me.

But like you, my next time there will be when its warmer when the winter clothes come off and the high heels are out in full, probably around the same time you're there in May/June. If so, maybe we'll cross paths.

Messages In This Thread