rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Testosterone injections

Testosterone injections

Quote: (10-16-2013 08:54 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

GH can heal chronic injuries. It takes mega doses to get muscle gains and is a waste of money for the average guy if that's the goal.

GH + test/tren = potentiate the test/tren.

GH can get expensive. Riptropin (there were some legit kits going around) is $2.90 per iu. At 2 ius per day, it adds up.

Pharm grade is $12-18/iu.

But 2 ius (even of the Chinese stuff, if you find good Chinese stuff) will heal up a lot of chronic injuries and get rid of aches and pains from a lifetime of athletics.

The huge problem is with fakes. Even guys who have a "source" are careful not to give it out because....Even if the last batch bought was good, it doesn't mean that the new batch will be.

China can fake everything. They can do boxes with serial numbers, set up websits to authenticate the product (i.e., "Go here to make sure you have legit Kintropin," when it's really just a "legit fake.")

But you can go to eroids to read reviews of vendors. Then find a reputable vendor and do what everyone does....Place your order and hope for the best.

Just keep in mind that many of those reviews as biased, written by sock puppets, etc. IOW, use the same skepticism you'd read here when guys claim they have 100+ notches.

Not everyone is lying...But we humans have a tendency to exaggerate and to believe what we want to believe - truth be damned.

Nice good info thanks. My boy said it would run me at least $400 a month. I don't have any nagging injuries luckily even though I've been injured a lot. Egoscue really helped my injuries believe it or not.

Honesty I don't want anything from china.

Maybe doctor prescribed trt is best for now and I can worry about hgh when I'm older and have more money.

Messages In This Thread